This demo illustrates the primary features of the ASPxTreeView. Use the options in the right panel to change the values of corresponding ASPxTreeView properties, and see the result within the control.
The descriptions of the utilized properties are listed below:
- AllowSelectNode. Enables node selection. If this option is enabled, clicking a node selects it. Only one node can be selected at a time.
- AutoPostBack. Controls whether or not a round trip to the server is required to process end-user actions on the server ("server mode"). If this option is disabled, the control behavior is based upon the EnableCallBacks property.
- EnableAnimation. Specifies whether or not nodes are expanded/collapsed with animation effects.
- EnableHotTrack. Specifies whether nodes are hot-tracked when the mouse pointer is located over them.
- ShowTreeLines. Toggles the visibility of tree lines.
- ShowExpandButtons. Toggles the visibility of expand buttons. Regardless of the option setting, end-users can expand or collapse nodes by double-clicking them.
- AllowCheckNodes. Specifies whether or not end-users can check nodes using corresponding check boxes. Disabling the option hides check boxes.
- CheckNodesRecursive. If node checking is enabled, use this option to allow end-users to recursively check nodes. In this mode, checking a node automatically checks all its immediate child nodes, and vice versa.