The ASPxImageSlider is a data control used to display images and navigate among them. The control supports three different ways to data bind: to a data source, loading images from a specified folder, or creating image items manually. Image thumbnails are created for you automatically or you can manually create them and increase the control's performance.
The ASPxImageSlider control consists of the image area and navigation bar. The both elements can be fully customized via the SettingsImageArea and SettingsNavigationBar properties respectively.
This demo allows you to set one of the predefined scenarios using the 'Predefined Scenarios' combo box. A scenario provide the presets properties that you can further customize using the options below the control.
Image Area Settings
- ImageSizeMode. Allows you to specify how an image is fit to image area.
- AnimationType. Contains a value specifying the animation type used to change images. If the slide animation type is used, images can be changed using the swipe gesture.
- NavigationDirection. The direction of image sliding.
- ItemTextVisibility. Specifies the visibility mode of the item text area.
- NavigationButtonsVisibility. Specifies the visibility mode of image area navigation button.
Navigation Bar Settings
- Position. This property allows to specify the position of navigation bar relative to image area.
- Mode. Specifies the appearance of navigation bar items: dots or image thumbnails.
- ThumbnailsModeNavigationButtonVisibility. Specifies the visibility mode of navigation buttons within the navigation bar. This property is in effect for Thumbnails mode only.
- EnablePagingGestures. This option specifies whether an end-user can switch pages with a swipe gesture.
- EnablePagingByClick. This option specifies whether paging by click is enabled.
- ImageLoadMode. This option specifies the image loading mode.
- ShowNavigationBar. This option specifies the navigation bar visibility.