The DevExpress ASP.NET MVC Card View allows you to filter data and highlight search results using its integrated search panel. To enable the easy-to-use search panel, set the SettingsSearchPanel.Visible property to true. The search panel filter criterion that is applied to control data can be accessed by the MVCxCardView.SearchPanelFilter property. You can customize search panel functionality using the following SettingsSearchPanel property settings.
- AllowTextInputTimer specifies if a search panel filter is applied automatically or manually.
- ColumnNames lists the names of columns to which the filter criteria will be applied.
- Delay specifies the time interval between the initiation of search input and when filtering is applied.
- GroupOperator specifies the logical operator used to combine conditions (multiple words separated by space characters).
- HighlightResults specifies whether a text matching the filter condition is highlighted within the grid.
- ShowApplyButton specifies whether the Apply button is displayed within the search panel.
- ShowClearButton specifies whether the Clear button is displayed within the search panel.