This demo shows the DevExpress client-side event management capabilities. All the extension-specific client-side events are traced in this demo. These events are triggered in response to specific actions or events on the client.
Click or double-click any diagram element (shape or connector) to initiate client-side events.
This demo shows the following client events:
- DiagramChanged - Fires when the diagram's data is changed.
- Init - Occurs after the extension is initialized, but before it is displayed in the browser.
- ItemClick - Fires after a shape or edge is clicked.
- ItemDlbClick - Fires after a shape or edge is double-clicked.
- SelectionChanged - Fires after the selection is changed in the Diagram.
For more information about client-side events, refer to the Client-Side Events topic.
Local Copy of this Demo
To inspect the source code for this demo on your machine, you must first install our components via the DevExpress Component Installer.
You can open a local copy of this online demo directly from this webpage (if using v20.2.8, 21.1.4 or higher).
The source code files for this demo are installed (by default) in the following directory:
Open CS Solution
\Users\Public\Documents\DevExpress Demos XX.X\Components\ASP.NET\CS\MVCxDiagramDemos