This demo shows the DevExpress client-side event management capabilities. All the extension-specific client-side events are traced in this demo. These events are triggered in response to specific actions or events on the client.
Click or double-click any diagram element (shape or connector) to initiate client-side events.
This demo shows the following client events:
- DiagramChanged - Fires when the diagram's data is changed.
- Init - Occurs after the extension is initialized, but before it is displayed in the browser.
- ItemClick - Fires after a shape or edge is clicked.
- ItemDlbClick - Fires after a shape or edge is double-clicked.
- SelectionChanged - Fires after the selection is changed in the Diagram.
For more information about client-side events, refer to the Client-Side Events topic.