This demo illustrates the Scheduler's Agenda View, which lists individual days' appointments chronologically. You can navigate through dates using the two arrow buttons at the Scheduler extension's top-left corner. If you want to see the current day's appointments, click the Today button.
To edit an appointment, right-click it and select the Open option in the invoked context menu.
You can right-click a date cell to create a new appointment using the context menu . In this case, the context menu allows you to create different types of appointments, as well as navigate through the scheduler or change its timescale options.
Use the following settings to customize the Agenda View's appearance and functionality:
- AppointmentDisplayOptions - Specifies how to display appointments in the Agenda View.
- OptionsBehavior - Provides access to options which regulate the scheduler's general appearance and behavior.
- DayHeaderOrientation - Specifies a day header's orientation in Agenda View.
- AllowFixedDayHeaders - Specifies whether a day header should be fixed when scrolling in Agenda View.
- DayCount - Specifies the Agenda View's visible time interval.