Data Grid - Cascading Editors
This module illustrates cascade comboboxes: City and Region. These comboboxes are displayed when you edit a grid row. The City combobox is dynamically populated with city names based on the value selected in the Region combobox.
- An original cell value as a DataItem object
- An EditedValues dictionary with changed cell values.
- A CellValue object that stores the current cell’s value.
- Two overloads of the OnChanged method that allow one combobox to respond to another combobox’s value change.
- The GetEditorValue method that returns a value of any grid cell.