The DevExpress ASP.NET MVC Vertical Grid allows you to filter data and highlight search results using its integrated Search Panel. To enable the easy-to-use Search Panel, set the SettingsSearchPanel.Visible property to true. The Search Panel filter criterion that is applied to grid data can be accessed by the MVCxVerticalGrid.SearchPanelFilter property. You can customize Search Panel functionality using the following SettingsSearchPanel property settings.
- AllowTextInputTimer - specifies whether a search panel filter is applied automatically or manually.
- RowNames - lists the names of rows to which the filter criteria will be applied.
- Delay - specifies the time interval between the initiation of search input and when filtering is applied.
- GroupOperator - specifies the logical operator used to combine conditions (multiple words separated by space characters).
- HighlightResults - specifies whether a text matching the filter condition is highlighted within the grid.
- ShowApplyButton - specifies whether the Apply button is displayed within the search panel.
- ShowClearButton - specifies whether the Clear button is displayed within the search panel.