This sample demonstrates the capabilities of our client-side event management technology. All available extension-specific client-side events are traced in this demo. Play with the File Manager's interface elements to initiate client-side events.
The FileManager extension provides advanced client-side event support. Client-side events are triggered in response to specific actions or events on the client, and cover all the key elements of the FileManager extension's functionality. So, they give you the ability to completely control the client-side behavior of the extension.
The following client events are available for the File Manager:
- Init - Occurs on the client side after the extension has been initialized, but prior to its display on the browser.
- ItemMoving, ItemMoved; ItemRenaming, ItemRenamed; ItemDeleting, ItemDeleted - Allow you to respond to the corresponding actions performed on a file or folder.
- FileUploading, FileUploaded - Fire before and after a new file has been uploaded to the server.
- FolderCreating, FolderCreated - Fire before and after a new folder has been created.
- ErrorOccurred - Enables you to properly respond to an error occurring as a result of end-user manipulations.
- SelectedFileChanged, SelectedFileOpened - Allow you to respond to file selections and openings.
- CurrentFolderChanged – Fires after the current folder has been changed.
- FileDownloading – Fires on the client side before a file download starts and allows you to cancel the action.
To learn more on client-side events, refer to the Client-Side API help topic.