- AutoPlay – specifies whether or not the slide show is initially enabled.
- Interval – specifies the time interval between changing images.
- PausePlayingWhenMouseOver – specifies whether or not the image playing stops when mouse is over extension.
- PlayPauseButtonVisibility – specifies the Play/Pause button visibility.
- StopPlayingWhenPaging – specifies whether or not the image playing stops when end-user change images manually.
In this demo, you can use editors in the "Slide Show Settings" panel to play with the values of the properties above, so you can see them in action.