The DevExpress ASP.NET MVC ImageZoom extension allows your end-users to view a magnified portion of a small image on mouse hover. The extension consists of two parts: a small image (defined via the ImageUrl property) and a Zoom Window that pops up when an end-user hovers the mouse pointer above the small image.
All of the options available in this demo are described below:
- ShowHint - specifies whether or not hint text is displayed within the small image;
- EnableExpandMode - enables the Expand Window, which displays a full-screen image when an end-user clicks the small image;
- SettingsZoomMode.ZoomWindowPosition - specifies the position of a Zoom Window;
- SettingsZoomMode.MouseBoxOpacityMode - specifies whether the opacity effect should be applied inside the mouse box or outside it;
- LargeImageLoadMode - specifies the large image’s load mode.