The DevExpress ASP.NET MVC ImageZoom extension allows your end-users to view a magnified portion of a small image on mouse hover. The extension consists of two parts: a small image (defined via the ImageUrl property) and a Zoom Window that pops up when an end-user hovers the mouse pointer above the small image.
All of the options available in this demo are described below:
- ShowHint - specifies whether or not hint text is displayed within the small image;
- EnableExpandMode - enables the Expand Window, which displays a full-screen image when an end-user clicks the small image;
- SettingsZoomMode.ZoomWindowPosition - specifies the position of a Zoom Window;
- SettingsZoomMode.MouseBoxOpacityMode - specifies whether the opacity effect should be applied inside the mouse box or outside it;
- LargeImageLoadMode - specifies the large image’s load mode.
Local Copy of this Demo
To inspect the source code for this demo on your machine, you must first install our components via the DevExpress Component Installer.
You can open a local copy of this online demo directly from this webpage (if using v20.2.8, 21.1.4 or higher).
The source code files for this demo are installed (by default) in the following directory:
Open CS Solution
\Users\Public\Documents\DevExpress Demos XX.X\Components\ASP.NET\CS\MVCxImageAndDataNavigationDemos