DevExpress Blazor Editors display built-in command buttons that allow users to open a dropdown, increase/decrease values, or clear editor content as needs dictate. You can use
Show***Button properties to hide these buttons.
You can also customize built-in editor command buttons or add custom buttons to editors.
The following built-in buttons are available:
- DxComboBoxDropDownButton — Invokes a drop-down menu (DxComboBox only).
- DxDateEditDropDownButton — Invokes a drop-down calendar (DxDateEdit only).
- DxSpinButtons — Spin buttons that allow you to increase and decrease the value (DxSpinEdit only).
- DxTimeEditDropDownButton — Invokes a drop-down time picker (DxTimeEdit only).
- DxEditorButton — A custom button.
Buttons are displayed in an editor in the following order:
- The "Clear" button
- Custom buttons and customized default buttons (in the same order as they appear in markup)
- Built-in buttons
This demo adds buttons to different editors as follows:
- ComboBox — "Add Employee" button
- SpinEdit — "Currency" button
- SpinEdit — "Large Increment" button
- DateEdit — "Next Date" and "Previous Date" buttons
- MaskedInput — "Send Email" button