DevExpress UI Components for Blazor
The DevExpress UI components featured in this demo are available for free download and can be used in your next Blazor app.*
Review our GitHub Guide for details on how to set up your environment.
* Like any software preview, the DevExpress UI Suite for Blazor is not without fault. You should not use these products in production environments or in mission-critical applications.
How to run this demo on your machine
- Ensure that you have .NET Core 3 installed.
- Download the "demo" directory from the GitHub repository.
- Open demo/BlazorDemo.ServerSide/BlazorDemo.ServerSide.sln in Visual Studio 2019.
- Start the application.
How to create a new project
Follow the steps below to try our Blazor in your own application.
- Create a new solution using the "Blazor (server-side)" or "Blazor" template in Visual Studio 2019.
Register the DevExpress Early Access feed in Visual Studio's NuGet Package Manager.
See the Setup Visual Studio's NuGet Package Manager topic for more information.
- Obtain the client runtime from our GitHub repository - download all files from the "client-runtime" directory. Include the downloaded files into your start page.
Register our tag namespace and helper in _Imports.razor file:
- Your application is ready to use DevExpress UI for Blazor.