The CustomizeRibbon event allows you to access and customize our Blazor Rich Text Editor's Ribbon. The Ribbon consists of multiple tabs and each tab includes at least one group. A group can contain multiple items (bar item type).
In this demo, we've customized our Rich Text Editor's Ribbon in the following manner:
- Removed built-in Design and Layout contextual tabs from the Ribbon
- Created a custom Table Tools contextual tab and added this tab to the Ribbon
- Removed the Open Document item from the File tab
- Removed the Arial and Arial Black subitems from the Font Name combo box item
- Customized the behavior of the Insert Page Header button and Insert Field Menu drop down items