This demo illustrates Error Bars indicators. These indicators represent positive and negative errors for each series point. Currently, the Chart Control supports the following Error Bars indicators.
- Fixed Values Error Bars - this indicator's positive and negative error values are specified by constant values (this demo uses +3 and -1 values).
- Percentage Error Bars - this indicator's error values are calculated as a percent of series values (this demo uses 10%).
- Standard Error Bars - this indicator’s error values represent a standard error. This indicator does not have specific parameters.
- Standard Deviation Error Bars - this indicator’s error values represent a standard deviation. This demo uses a multiplier of 1.
- Data Source Based Error Bars - this indicator’s error values are loaded from a data source. This demo uses the "PositiveError" field for positive error values and the "NegativeError" field for negative error values.
In this demo, you can specify which error values should be represented (positive, negative, or both of them) and error bars’ end style, select an indicator type and configure a view type for which the indicator is represented.