|Tuesday, August 25, 2015||Germany||Rössle Sauerkraut||$45.60||15|
|Tuesday, August 25, 2015||Germany||Chartreuse verte||$18.00||21|
|Tuesday, August 25, 2015||Germany||Spegesild||$12.00||2|
|Saturday, October 3, 2015||Germany||Vegie-spread||$43.90||20|
|Tuesday, October 13, 2015||Germany||Aniseed Syrup||$10.00||6|
|Tuesday, October 13, 2015||Germany||Lakkalikööri||$18.00||15|
|Friday, January 15, 2016||Germany||Raclette Courdavault||$55.00||15|
|Friday, January 15, 2016||Germany||Original Frankfurter grüne Soße||$13.00||2|
|Wednesday, March 16, 2016||Germany||Grandma's Boysenberry Spread||$25.00||16|
|Wednesday, March 16, 2016||Germany||Rössle Sauerkraut||$45.60||2|
Enable the ShowFilterRow option to display a row that allows users to filter grid data. This row displays different in-place editors based on the column types. Users can filter data as follows:
- DxDataGridDateEditColumn (Order Date) - Select a date from the drop-down calendar or type a date in the editor and press Enter.
- DxDataGridComboBoxColumn (Ship Country) - Select an item from the drop-down list or type text into an editor to filter its items on-the-fly.
- DxDataGridSpinEditColumn (Unit Price) - Click spin buttons or type a value in the editor and press Enter.
- DxDataGridColumn (Product) - Type text in the editor and press Enter.
- DxDataGridCheckBoxColumn (Order Status) - Select an item from the drop-down list. The FilterTextChecked, FilterTextUnchecked, and FilterTextIndeterminate properties specify item captions.
Each editor contains a clear button that resets the filter by the corresponding column. Use DxDataGridCommandColumn to display the common clear button that resets the entire filter. You can also use the AllowFilter property to prevent users from filtering data by individual columns.