HTML decoration allows you to color data grid cells, rows and columns according to their values.
The Data Grid includes the HtmlRowDecoration and HtmlDataCellDecoration events that highlight grid rows and cells via the following arguments:
- CssClass - A name of a CSS class applied to a grid element.
- Attributes - Standard HTML attributes applied to a grid element.
- Style - A standard HTML style attribute applied to a grid element.
Events also have arguments that depend on a target grid element (a row or a cell). The most commonly-used arguments are:
- DataItem - A data source item that corresponds to the processed row or a row that contains the processed cell.
- VisibleIndex, RowVisibleIndex - The visible index of the processed row or of a row that contains the processed cell, respectively.
- Field - A name of a data source field that supplies data for a column. This argument is used for cells only.