The DevExpress ASP.NET MVC Calendar extension can be used to display a calendar, allowing end-users to select dates via an intuitive calendar. The main features of the Calendar extension are listed below (along with the corresponding extension settings):
- Fast navigation panel display mode (CalendarFastNavProperties.DisplayMode);
- Date highlighting (Properties.HighlightToday, Properties.HighlightWeekends);
- Full control over calendar element visibility (Properties.ShowClearButton, Properties.ShowTodayButton, Properties.ShowDayHeaders, Properties.ShowHeader, Properties.ShowWeekNumbers);
- Single date selection (SelectedDate);
- Multiple date selection (Properties.EnableMultiSelect, SelectedDates);
- Disabled dates (Properties.DisabledDates, CustomDisabledDate).
This demo illustrates the primary features of the Calendar extension. Use the options on the right to change the values of the corresponding Calendar properties, and see how they affect the extension.