The DevExpress ASP.NET MVC Token Box editor provides the ability to auto complete values from a predefined list. An end-user can select a value from the dropdown window list or type it manually. This demo illustrates the main features available to you when using the TokenBox editor.
Use the items on the right to modify individual property values and see the result in the editor. The descriptions of the utilized properties are listed below.
- Always – the dropdown window is always displayed when the editor is focused.
- Never – the dropdown window is never displayed.
- Contains – the editor is filtered for list items that contain the typed search string.
- StartsWith – the editor is filtered for list items that begin with the typed search string.
- None – filtering is not applied to editor list items.
Start typing in the token box to invoke the dropdown window containing the appropriate values. To remove a value from the editor, click the corresponding item delete button.
Local Copy of this Demo
To inspect the source code for this demo on your machine, you must first install our components via the DevExpress Component Installer.
You can open a local copy of this online demo directly from this webpage (if using v20.2.8, 21.1.4 or higher).
The source code files for this demo are installed (by default) in the following directory:
Open CS Solution
\Users\Public\Documents\DevExpress Demos XX.X\Components\ASP.NET\CS\MVCxDataEditorsDemos