This sample demonstrates the capabilities of our client-side event management technology. All available client-side events are traced in this demo. Play with the DevExpress ASP.NET MVC Ribbon extension interface elements to initiate client-side events.
The Ribbon extension provides advanced support for client-side events. Client-side events are triggered in response to specific actions or events on the client, and cover all the key elements of the Ribbon extension functionality.
The following client events are available for Ribbon:
- ActiveTabChanged – fires after the active tab is changed.
- FileTabClicked – fires after a file tab is clicked.
- CommandExecuted – occurs after an action is executed on a ribbon item (e.g., an end-user clicks a button or changes an editor value).
- Init – occurs on the client side after the extension is initialized, but prior to its display in the browser.
- MinimizationStateChanged – occurs when the ribbon minimization state is changed.
To learn more on client-side events, refer to the Client-Side Events help topic.
Local Copy of this Demo
To inspect the source code for this demo on your machine, you must first install our components via the DevExpress Component Installer.
You can open a local copy of this online demo directly from this webpage (if using v20.2.8, 21.1.4 or higher).
The source code files for this demo are installed (by default) in the following directory:
Open CS Solution
\Users\Public\Documents\DevExpress Demos XX.X\Components\ASP.NET\CS\MVCxNavigationAndLayoutDemos