During sizing operations, a splitter pane can be reduced so that its content no longer fits within the allocated region. The DevExpress MVC Splitter extension allows you to display scroll bars within a pane to prevent content clipping, via the pane's ScrollBars property. The following options are available to you when using scroll bars:
- None. Scrollbars are no available.
- Horizontal. Only a horizontal scroll bar is available within the splitter pane.
- Vertical. Only a vertical scroll bar is available within the splitter pane.
- Both. Both vertical and horizontal scroll bars are visible within the splitter pane.
- Auto. The splitter automatically displays a horizontal or/and vertical scroll bar within the splitter pane, depending upon the pane's content.
In this demo, the splitter contains two panes. The left pane displays only a vertical scroll bar (the ScrollBars property is set to Vertical), the second pane's scroll bars are displayed automatically (the ScrollBars property is set to Auto). To see how scroll bars work in this demo, start sizing panes using the splitter separator.