The DevExpress ASP.NET Binary Image (ASPxBinaryImage) provides end-users with the fast and easy way to upload images on the server. By default, this functionality is disabled. Set the EditingSettings.Enabled property to true to allow end-users edit (upload) images.
ASPxBinaryImage provides the following settings related to the editing feature.
- The AllowDropOnPreview property specifies if an image can be dropped on a preview area to upload it on the server.
- The ImageSizeMode property specifies how an image fits in the image area.
Button Panel Settings
- The Visibility property specifies the button panel visibility mode.
- The Position property specifies the position of the button panel relative to the preview area.
- The ButtonPosition property specifies the position of buttons relative to the button panel.