This demo shows the client-side events of the DevExpress MVC Gantt extension (GanttExtension). Add, update, delete a task, dependency or resource to initiate and trace client-side events.
- StartCellEditing - Fires when a user starts to edit a cell.
- EndCellEditing- Fires when a user ends a cell edit operations.
- FocusedTaskChanging - Fires before a task receives focus.
- FocusedTaskChanged - Fires when a task receives focus.
- TaskClick - Fires when a user clicks a task.
- TaskDblClick - Fires when a user double-clicks a task
- TaskDeleting - Fires before a user deletes a task.
- TaskEditDialogShowing - Fires before the edit dialog is displayed.
- TaskInserting - Fires before a user inserts a new task.
- TaskMoving - Fires before a user moves a task.
- TaskUpdating - Fires before a user updates a task.
- DependencyInserting - Fires before a user inserts a dependency.
- DependencyDeleting - Fires before a user deletes a dependency.
- ResourceInserting - Fires before a user inserts a new resource.
- ResourceDeleting - Fires before a user deletes a resource.
- ResourceAssigning - Fires before a user assigns a resource to a task.
- ResourceUnassigning - Fires before a user removes a resource from a task.
- ResourceManagerDialogShowing - Fires before the Resource Manager dialog is displayed.
Local Copy of this Demo
To inspect the source code for this demo on your machine, you must first install our components via the DevExpress Component Installer.
You can open a local copy of this online demo directly from this webpage (if using v20.2.8, 21.1.4 or higher).
The source code files for this demo are installed (by default) in the following directory:
Open CS Solution
\Users\Public\Documents\DevExpress Demos XX.X\Components\ASP.NET\CS\MVCxGanttDemos