DevExpress ASP.NET MVC Gantt extension allows you to export the contents of your Gantt to PDF. This demo allows you to apply the following built-in export and task filter options:
- Document format - Specifies document size.
- Landscape orientation - Renders the PDF horizontally.
- Export mode - Specifies Gantt regions to include within the exported document (chart area, tree list area, or the entire component).
Task Filter Options
- Date range - Restricts data output against a specified date range.
- Start task (index) - Restricts data output against the start task's index within an index range.
- End task (index) - Restricts data output against the end task's index within an index range.
- Start date - Restricts data output by start date.
- End date - Restricts data output by end date.
Use the "Settings" toolbar item to invoke the Export Options popup window. Click the "Export" toolbar item to call the exportToPdf method (exports Gantt data with specified export options).
Local Copy of this Demo
To inspect the source code for this demo on your machine, you must first install our components via the DevExpress Component Installer.
You can open a local copy of this online demo directly from this webpage (if using v20.2.8, 21.1.4 or higher).
The source code files for this demo are installed (by default) in the following directory:
Open CS Solution
\Users\Public\Documents\DevExpress Demos XX.X\Components\ASP.NET\CS\MVCxGanttDemos