The DevExpress ASP.NET MVC Gantt (GanttExtension) allows users to modify tasks and their dependencies, and assign or re-assign tasks' resources.
Users can edit cell values in the Task List or use the chart's context menu, dialog or another chart UI to manage tasks and their properties.
This demo illustrates the Gantt's main settings:
- ViewType - Specifies views to display tasks: hours, days, weeks, months.
- TaskTitlePosition - Specifies where to display a task's title - none, inside or outside the task.
- ShowResources - Allows you to show/hide resources for tasks.
- ShowDependencies - Allows you to show/hide dependencies between tasks.
- TooltipShowing - Allows you to specify tooltip content before it is displayed.
Use the options in the demo to see how they affect the Gantt's behavior and appearance.
Local Copy of this Demo
To inspect the source code for this demo on your machine, you must first install our components via the DevExpress Component Installer.
You can open a local copy of this online demo directly from this webpage (if using v20.2.8, 21.1.4 or higher).
The source code files for this demo are installed (by default) in the following directory:
Open CS Solution
\Users\Public\Documents\DevExpress Demos XX.X\Components\ASP.NET\CS\MVCxGanttDemos