This sample demonstrates the capabilities of our client-side event management technology. All available client-side events are traced in this demo. Play with the DevExpress ASP.NET Ribbon (ASPxRibbon) interface elements to initiate client-side events.
The ASPxRibbon control provides advanced client-side event support. Client-side events are triggered in response to specific actions or events on the client, and cover all the key elements of the ASPxRibbon control functionality.
The following client events are available for the ASPxRibbon control:
- ActiveTabChanged – fires after the active tab is changed.
- FileTabClicked – fires after a file tab is clicked.
- CommandExecuted – occurs after an action is executed on a ribbon item (e.g., an end-user clicks a button or changes an editor value).
- Init – occurs on the client side after the control is initialized, but prior to its display in the browser.
- MinimizationStateChanged – occurs when the ribbon minimization state is changed.
- DialogBoxLauncherClicked - fires after a dialog box launcher, which is an arrow icon located in the bottom right corner of a group, has been clicked.
To learn more on client-side events, refer to the Client-Side Events help topic.