A context tab is a hidden tab that is displayed on demand, e.g., when a corresponding element, such as an image or a table, is selected. One element can correspond to several context tabs. Therefore, the tabs are combined into categories. The collection of categories is accessible by the ContextTabCategories property.
You can specify the following category properties.
- The Name property specifies the name of the category.
- The Color property specifies the color of a category tab's header.
- The Tabs property contains a collection of category tabs.
To change the visibility of category tabs, use the SetContextTabCategoryVisible method.
In this demo, two context tab categories are provided.
- The Picture tools category provides a Layout tab containing image-related items.
- The Table tools category provides Design and Layout tabs containing table-related items.